Location: Dublin city center.
Event: The U.S. Embassy in Dublin wishes to inform U.S. citizens resident in or traveling in Ireland of a protest and march that may take place at 2:00 pm today near the General Post Office in Dublin. U.S. government personnel are strongly discouraged from being near protests and we encourage U.S. citizens in Ireland to monitor local media for updates on this and possible future protests.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid the area
- Avoid this and future demonstrations
- Monitor local media for updates
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Keep a low profile
- Continue to follow all health guidelines found in the coronavirus section of www.hse.ie.
- U.S. Embassy Dublin, Ireland
- +353 1 668-8777
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Ireland Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow the State Department on Facebook and Twitter