Passport fees from July 25, 2022
Passport renewal by mail:
Important: Fees can only be paid for by Euro postal order or Euro bank draft. We cannot accept cash payments.
All mail-in renewals must be paid by Postal Order or Bank Draft in the exact Euro value ONLY. If applying for both book and card payment can be made with one Postal Order or Bank Draft in the correct fee amount. The Postal Order or Bank Draft should be made payable to the “U.S. Embassy Dublin”.
DS-82 – Passport Book €130.00 DS-82 – Passport Card €30.00
- If an applicant writes outside of the indicated area on the Postal order/Bank draft, we will be unable to process the payment. Please do not write anything on the face of the Postal order/Bank draft.
- The U.S Embassy cannot accept U.S. dollar bank drafts.
- The Embassy is not authorized to accept personal or international checks.
- If correct payment is not received, your full application will be returned to you in your self-addressed envelope
In person renewal:
Credit card payments can only be processed in person, the physical card and card holder must be present – we cannot accept credit card details supplied via mail or by phone.
Important: Fees can only be paid for by Euro postal order, Euro bank draft or card payment. We cannot accept cash payments at this time.
DS-82 – Passport Book $130.00 or €130.00
DS-82 – Passport Card $30.00 or €30.00
DS-11 – Age 16 and over book $165.00 or €165.00
DS-11 – Age 16 and over card $30.00 or €30.00
DS-11 – Under 16 book $135.00 or €135.00
DS-11 – Under 16 card $15.00 or €15.00
Consular report of Birth Abroad (CRBA): $100.00 or €100.00
CRBA & Passport Book – Age 16 and over book $265.00 or €265.00
CRBA & Passport Book – Under 16 book $235.00 or €235.00
Notarial Fee – Per required notarization $50.00 or €50.00
Credit/ Debit Card Payments (In person Appointments Only)
- Credit card payments can only be processed in person, the physical card and card holder must be present – we cannot accept credit card details supplied via mail or by phone.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the Embassy, so we can’t process payments through digital wallets such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, or PayPal.
- Ensure you are the named card holder and that your credit card is signed before coming to your appointment.
- All credit card transactions are processed in U.S. dollars. The actual amount charged to your credit card will reflect your bank’s exchange rate and, possibly, a transaction fee.
- If you do not wish to pay by credit/debit card you can pay by Postal Order/Bank draft for the exact Euro value. We cannot give change – exact payment is required for all applications.