Embassy Dublin is excited to announce our 2019 American Citizen Services outreach schedule. Please keep in mind our outreach dates and locations are subject to change. Here are the planned dates and locations we expect to visit in 2019:
- Westport, Co. Mayo: April 29 – 30, 2019
- Cork city, Co. Cork: May 29 – 30, 2019
- Ennis, Co. Clare: July 30 – 31, 2019
- Sligo town, Co. Sligo – November 18 – 19, 2019: requests for appointments are currently being accepted. See below.
If you would like an appointment for Sligo, please email DublinOutreach@state.gov immediately.
We will be scheduling appointments for the following services:
- U.S. Passport Applications
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) Applications
- Notary services
U.S. citizens who wish to schedule an appointment for these dates please send an e-mail to Dublinoutreach@state.gov with your preferred location in the subject line, within the specified time frame, and include your name, telephone number, and e-mail address, and which service is required (passport, CRBA, or notary). The American Citizen Services unit will contact you with available appointment times. Venue details will be e-mailed to those with confirmed appointments.
To receive email notifications about future outreach events, please enroll in our Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) here.