Members of the Media

Specific information about visas for members of the foreign media, press and radio can be found on the Department of State website here.

If your spouse, partner and/or children under the age of 21 wish to accompany or join you for the duration of your stay, they may be eligible to apply for derivative visas. Click here for more information.